Should you need more information, please fill out the following form. We will get back to you as soon as possible.
What does the
SERIES Oksys 300 IRC mean?
(Intelligent Remote Control)
Following the success of the 300 Series, the new 300 IRC (Intelligent Remote Control) Series is the result of Oksys’ great experience in the A/C service machines field.
In a modern workshop, having complete remote control of the equipment is increasingly necessary.
Oksys, with its own internal resources, has developed a new, continuously updated line which facilitates the use of the A/C service machines and simplifies the work in the workshop, making on-line reports available to inform the customer and making a series of useful information available online (performed services, databases, etc.).
CONNECTION VIA BLUETOOTH TO OKSYGEN
- Remote control of operations and A/C recharging services
- Instant updating of the database
- Remote control of the machine (START and STOP) and A/C system diagnosis
- Remote assistance
- Report of all services made, to be displayed on a Tablet, Smartphone or PC and to be sent to the customers
REDUCED SERVICE AND MAINTENANCE COSTS
- Up to 95% refrigerant recovery in accordance with SAE J2788
- Filter drier change after 60 Kg of recovered refrigerant
- Vacuum pump oil replacement after 60 hours of vacuum
- Simple access to all components for easy maintenance
- High precision electronic scales to avoid frequent calibrations
- Accurate refrigerant charging, with protection system for the vehicle’s compressor
- Internal self-diagnosis
- Fully recyclable packaging
- High efficiency distiller and condenser to reduce consumption
- Low energy consumption solenoid valve technology
- Remote Assistance